Cupid is giving away a free ceremony at “Cupid at the Castle”
Cupid is aiming his bow and arrow for The Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation’s “Cupid at the Castle” event on Valentine’s Day 2013, and one lucky couple will be selected to say “I do” free of charge.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you and your loved one want to say “I do” in a castle and you could be selected for one of the half-hour Valentine’s Day time slots to have a fairy-tale wedding or vow renewal at Rhodes Hall, Atlanta’s “castle on Peachtree.”
Couples may invite up to 35 guests and Cupid will handle the rest. Cupid at the Castle provides a fully decorated, romantic setting for ceremonies with Victorian-style décor as well as a bouquet, a minister, music for the walk down the aisle, and champagne and cupcakes for the couple to make a toast afterward. A photographer will be available to capture the fairy-tale moments every step of the way.
And if you don't win, don't fret! The half hour ceremonies’ regular price is $500 for each wedding and all proceeds from the event benefit The Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation. All wedding ceremony couples are asked to bring a valid marriage license.
- One couple will be allotted a half-hour appointment free of charge
- Email email@example.com and tell us why you and your loved one want to say, “I do” in a castle.
- Deadline: Saturday, February 9, 2013 before the clock strikes midnight.
- Contest winner to be selected and announced February 10, 2013.
- Judging will be done by a media sponsor and the Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation to choose a winner.