Five Things To Do Tuesday, April 12
Farmers Market, Tuesday Trivia and more
- Emory Farmers Market, 12 to 5 p.m. at Cox Hall Food Court at Emory University, 201 Dowman Dr. NE
- Atlanta Community Food Bank's Supper Club fundraiser, 5:30 to 10:30 p.m. at Noche, 1000 Virginia Ave. NE; 20 percent of the proceeds support Atlanta's Table, the Food Bank's prepared food rescue program.
- The Dark Side of Archaeology: Sacred Caves of Ancient Mesoamerica, 7 to 9 p.m. at Emory University, 1256 Briarcliff Rd. NE
- Trivia Tuesdays at George's, 8 p.m. at George's Restaurant & Bar, 1041 N Highland Ave. NE
- Suwanee at Emory Women's Tennis, 3 p.m. at Emory University, 1256 Briarcliff Rd. NE