This week, we asked readers to vote on the best last minute tax preparers. Of course, doing taxes is wildly unpopular with most readers, and voting was slow in some communities.
But in many areas readers did share their picks for the best places to get help satisfying the requirements of the Tax Man. Here they are:
- If you're late on your taxes, and you need to get them done quick, check out H&R Block, according to North Druid Hills-Briarcliff area readers.
- In Dunwoody, two businesses tied: Tax Advisory Services and Michael S. Warren CPA.
- Daniel Ahart Tax Service was picked as the top spot for last-minute tax preparation in Decatur and Avondale Estates.
- Midtown readers declared The Convenient Tax Preparer as the place to go.
- Cascade Patch readers declared H&R Block as the top location to get their taxes done in southwest Atlanta.
- In South Cobb, readers named Tax Pros Unlimited in Austell as the best place for last-minute tax preparation.
- The Smyrna-Vinings winner was J’s Unlimited Tax Service.
Let us know what you think of your fellow readers’ picks. And come back Monday to weigh in on our next topic – the best places to buy sporting goods in your local community.