Where to Find Girl Scout Cookies in VaHi
It's that time of year to buy Girl Scout cookies! Here are some places where you can find those tempting treats this weekend.
As a former Girl Scout, there are a few important things to know: the Girl Scout Promise and Girl Scout Law by heart, all the songs you sing at camps down cold and the perfect speech for selling Girl Scout cookies in your town.
I still know the Girl Scout Law, I haven’t forgotten the lyrics (and accompanying dance steps) to “Make New Friends”, and I’ll always remember ringing the neighbor’s doorbells with my Brownie sash on, ready to recite why they needed at least 20 boxes of Thin Mints.
Girl Scout Cookie Season is now upon us, which means that you now have the chance to buy 20 boxes of Thin Mints, if you so desire (which I’m sure you do).
So, where can you buy Girl Scout cookies in Virginia-Highland? You have a few options:
- Feb. 16-17, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Highland Tap at 1026 North Highland Ave. NE
- Feb. 16, 10 a.m to 2 p.m.: Target at 1275 Caroline St. NE
- Visit the Girl Scout website and enter your zip code in the “Find Cookies!” browser for the nearest Girl Scout Council to buy from in your community.
- Call your local Girl Scout council and find their information here.
- Download the free Cookie Finder app on your smartphone for sales in your neighborhood.
What's your favorite Girl Scout Cookie? Tell us in the comments below.
Also, if you need to be reacquainted with your old favorites and newcomers, here is a list of available Girl Scout cookies for purchase:
- Thin Mints
- Savannah Smiles
- Dulce de Leche
- Mango Cremes
- Thank U Berry Munch
Happy scouting for cookies!