- 4 fresh jalapeno peppers, quartered and seeded
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded to about 3/4-inch thickness and cut into 8 strips each
- 2 slices pepperjack cheese, each sliced into 8 strips
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- Place quartered jalapenos on a baking sheet, and broil just until they start to brown, about 5 minutes per side. Remove from heat, and allow to cool enough to handle. Leave the broiler on.
- Stuff each jalapeno quarter with a pepperjack cheese strip, and wrap with chicken and bacon strips, securing with toothpicks. Arrange on the baking sheet.
- Broil wrapped jalapenos until cheese is melted and bacon and chicken are cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side. Serve on a platter with buffalo wing sauce and bleu cheese dressing for dipping.
Jason Apple is the author of Kitchen Man Can, a food blog in Atlanta. Read more recipies and reviews at kitchenmancan.com.