- Father Roy Bourgeois, "Disturbing the Peace": Monday. Father Roy is the founder of the School of Americas Watch and an outspoken advocate for the ordination of women as priests.
- Simply Delicious: Let's Make Fermented Foods: Tuesday. Join the Wylde Center foodie/chef team in a beautiful kitchen. Every culture has foods that are fermented or "pickled".
- Create Stunning Garden Containers from Hypertufa: Wednesday. Join local artisan and succulent specialist Kurt Straudt of southeastsucculents.com and learn about how to make stunning garden containers from the stone-like material with the funny name-HYPERTUFA!
- Human Clay: A Benefit for The Gateway Center: Thursday. Great food, open bar, lots of entertainment, and a night to celebrate the lives that have been changed.
- Build Your Own Terrarium with Matthew Klyn: Thursday. Led by GARDEN owner and founder Matthew Klyn, the class is a hands-on tutorial on making your own personalized terrarium!