FRI - SEPT. 13:
- Community Yoga with Jared Dawson: Wind down, relax and renew at the end of your week with a lunch-time restorative yoga practice at Cafe of Life Chiropractic Center, 1030 Grant Street. $5
- Atlanta BAR-B-Q Festival: The 5th annual festival at Atlantic Station offers BBQ, cooking demos, live music, a kids activity village, and much more. Event admission is $6 in advance and $10 day of show. Kids ages 12 and under receive FREE admission when accompanied by an adult. Event ticket provides admission only and does not include food cost or BBQ samples.
- Fitness 4 Literacy 5K: Hosted by the Literacy Alliance of Metropolitan Atlanta at 8 a.m., this Peachtree Road Race
Qualifier will take place at Grant Park. All proceeds support literacy programming and initiatives throughout
metro Atlanta. $20 per adult, $10 per student and $60 per teams of four.
- Atlanta Arts Festival: The seventh annual festival runs Saturday and Sunday in Piedmont Park. Free.
- Reynoldstown Wheelbarrow Festival:
The 5K race begins at 8:30 a.m., with live music set for 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
and kids activities from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Also, check out the artist