Dear Patch readers:
Recently we launched a new look for our local listings pages, changing the name from "Directory" to "Places" on our navigation bar. You'll notice on our Places page an increase in featured local listings as well as an easier way to rate and review businesses you have visited.
Here are a few things to check out:
- Rate your neighborhood right from our Places page and quickly reshuffle listings by clicking "Get More" at the top or bottom of the page.
- To rate a listing, simply click the number of stars under the business name.
- Have something to say about a listing? Write a review by clicking "review" and going straight to the listing.
- Looking for a specific listing? You can search for a listing using our search bar at the top of the page.
- Are you a business owner with a listing on our Places page? Claim your listing!
By claiming your listing you can add more photos, edit store information and update your listing as often as you'd like for free!
We hope you enjoy the new Places page and use it to learn more about the community. We'd love to hear your feedback. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts.
— Jaclyn Hirsch