We have been anxiously waiting for this day - when we can finally start sharing concepts in the Central Food Hall! Atlanta Magazine posted a great article yesterday with more details, but here are the high points:
- Dub's Fish Camp by James Beard Award winning chef Anne Quatrano. You may know her from several restaurants at our sister property, Westside Provisions District. The casual-style fish shack opening in spring 2015 will feature a raw shell counter, housemade sandwiches and steamed fish bowls. ·
- H&F Burger by Linton Hopkins - another James Beard award winning chef. Visitors to Ponce City Market will have access to the famous H&F burger and fries 7 days a week! The central food hall will also boast an outpost of the acclaimed H&F Bakery ·
- Jia, a Szechuan restaurant by Dahe Yang and chef Jiguo Jiang. This duo knows what they're doing - they are the operators of Tasty China and Peter Cheng's Tasty China 2. ·
- Honeysuckle Gelato from Wes Jones. This kiosk will not only carry the product we have come to know and love, but also will introduce new products including gelato popsicles, floats, sandwiches, and more.
- Simply Seoul Kitchen from co-owners Hannah Chung and Grace Lee. You may have met them selling artisanal kimchee, sauces, and steamed buns at a local farmer's market of Food Cart Sundays last year.