From One Day in Atlanta:
On April 26, 2014 hundreds of filmmakers, non-profit organizations, and inspired citizens will document stories and investigate 10 questions for the future of Atlanta as part of a city-wide, participatory media-creation event.
The resulting media will be showcased in an interactive geo-tagged archive and a TV series on the future of the American city. In addition, local media partners will showcase the most powerful and inspiring videos created during the one-day filmmaking event.
And you can participate. On April 26, film stories that investigate one or more of the 10 questions below about Atlanta.
After filming, upload your video submission to http://onedayinatlanta.org.
Film 10 Questions For The Future Of Atlanta
More than just prompting interviews, the following questions are inspiration for visual investigations:
- Why are you in your city?
- What do you love about your city?
- What is the best thing happening in your city today?
- What are your city’s biggest challenges?
- Who is your city not serving?
- What is the worst thing that could happen to your city?
- What are the solutions that your city needs to implement?
- How are people changing the future of your city?
- What do you hope for your city in the next 20 years?
- Ask your own question about your city.