Some DeKalb County roads remained closed Thursday morning because of the winter weather, according to a list emailed by the county government.
As of 8:20 a.m., these roads are closed:
- Meadow Lane (eastbound) from Ashford Dunwoody Road
- Moreland Avenue at South River Road
- Woodwind Road at Woodwind Court (power lines down)
- (Bridge) Oakcliff Road at New Peachtree Road
- Dunwoody Club Drive (eastbound) from Mt. Vernon Road to Brooke Farm Drive
- Perimeter Center North
Intermittent Lane Closures
- River Road east of Waldrip
- North Deshon at Glencove
County residents are urged to use extreme caution and check their local news for updates regarding severe weather. Tips for getting through cold weather safely and a listing for non-emergency numbers for various county departments are available at www.dekalbcountyga.gov.