PEEPS, those famously delicious and delightful marshmallow candies, aren't just for eating anymore. These days, crafty PEEPs creations are all the rage, from the White House front lawn, to re-creations of children’s books, historical settings and other unusual situations.
Think you can invent something fun with PEEPs? Now's the time to show us that you are the most creative person in Georgia when it comes to using PEEPs as your medium!
Enter Patch's Easter PEEPs photo contest. Here's how:
- To enter, upload a photo of your original PEEPS® design. Uploading photos to Patch is easy. If you haven't done it before, you can follow these directions.
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m. on March 31.
- You may enter only once.
- A 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner will be selected with prizes including special Peeps prize packages and Patch swag. And bragging rights, of course.
- Judging Criteria: Patch staff will select a group of finalists and you, the readers, will get to choose the winners based on creative use of PEEPs.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 and older.
- Winners must also agree to be named in an article on Patch.
Whether you enter the contest or not, Patch and the Peeps people want to offer you a discount on these colorful marshmallow treats. To get 20 percent off your order, go to peepsandcompany.com and use the promo code: PATCH. The discount is valid through March 31.
Looking for more inspiration? Check out these PEEPs creations!
Read the complete contest rules here.