With the Nov. 6 Election Day fast approaching, many people are trying to beat the lines and vote early.
So far, more than 58,000 voters have cast early ballots in DeKalb County and more than 63,000 in Fulton County, according to elections officials.
If you have a hard time getting away from work to vote, consider Saturday voting. Registered voters can cast ballots in DeKalb and Fulton County. Don't forget to take an official photo ID with you.
If DeKalb, you can vote from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday at these locations:
- DeKalb Voter Registration & Elections Office at 4380 Memorial Drive, Suite 300, Decatur 30032. This site has special provisions for seniors and disabled citizens.
- South DeKalb - Community Achievement Center Inc. at 4522 Flat Shoals Parkway, Decatur 30034.
- Tucker Recreation Center at 4898 LaVista Road, Tucker 30084.
If you live in Fulton County, you can vote from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at the following locations:
- Fulton County Government Center (130 Peachtree St. SW, Suite 2186, Atlanta)
- Buckhead Library (269 Buckhead Ave., Atlanta)
- Adamsville Recreational Center (3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. SW, Atlanta)
- South Fulton Service Center (5600 Stonewall Tell Rd., Room 108, College Park)
- North Fulton Service Center (7741 Roswell Rd., Suite 232, Sandy Springs)
- Ocee Library (5090 Abbotts Bridge Rd., Johns Creek)
No early voting will be offered on Saturday, Nov. 3, or Monday, Nov. 5.
Have you voted already? Do you plan to vote before election day? Tell us why in the comments area below this article.