It's fun to check out some of the most amazing homes in VaHi, known for its incredible homes, and throughout Atlanta. The various tours of homes offered throughout the city offers ample opportunity to see some of the best in interior design, landscaping and that special something that makes a home immaculate.
Here are upcoming tours of homes happening in VaHi and nearby:
- Druid Hills Tour of Homes: April 19-20, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and April 21, 1-5 p.m. Tickets may be purchased in advance on the website by clicking here. Proceeds from the tour and events benefit the Druid Hills neighborhood, which the noted landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted, designed during the late 19th century. The neighborhood is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Inman Park Festival and Tour of Homes: April 26 (noon to 4 p.m.), April 27-28 (noon to 6 p.m.). Advance tickets are $15 and can be purchased here. Click above for more information about the tour, festival and tickets.
- Junior League of DeKalb County's Tour of Kitchens: April 27 at noon. Program highlights include a cooking demonstration by executive chef Drew Belline of No. 246 restaurant in Decatur. Tickets are only $10.00. For more information and to purchase tickets for the Tour of Kitchens, please visit the Junior League of DeKalb County’s website.
- Midtown Neighbors Association 2013 Midtown Tour of Homes: April 20, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and April 21, 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. This year’s Tour attendees will enjoy and view firsthand Midtown’s best city living, phenomenal art, and historical architecture. $20 Tour tickets can be purchased here.
- Peachtree Battle Home Tour: May 7, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tickets: $25 per person in advance. Lunch is available for $15 with advance purchase. $30 per person day of tour purchased at any of the homes. Purchase your tickets now.
- 2013 Atlanta Symphony Decorator's Show House & Gardens: April 20- May 13, Set on a Buckhead estate, the 2013 Atlanta Symphony Decorator's Show House & Gardens is a grand chateau inspiired by the great architecture of France. With over 18,000 square feet of space, the house will come to life as the interiors are showcased with some of the Southeast's most talented designers. For hours, ticket prices, and more info: click here.
- Gardens For Connoisseurs (Fundraiser for Atlanta Botanical Gardens): May 11-12, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. From tranquil woodland settings to intimate urban spaces, the 2013 Gardens for Connoisseurs Tour showcases 11 spectacular private gardens representing the finest in garden design. For ticket prices, ticket purchases and more info: click here
- Modern Atlanta Home Tour & International Design Event: June 1-9 Click the link above for a list of events, schedule and ticket info.