Brewhouse Cafe has a sporty and fun atmosphere where guests can watch a soccer game on one of its flat-screen TVs. The outdoor patio has an enjoyable view of Atlanta's Little Five Points.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 3pm; Sat, 10am - 3am; Sun, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1991
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.brewhousecafe.com/menu/food
- Specialties: Brunch for two, $25; Choose any two brunch items with your choice of a pitcher of Mimosa or Bloody Mary.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The location and outdoor atmosphere.
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Caribbean, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood, Soul Food, Southern, Southwestern, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night