Located inside of Emory University's main campus, Falafel King is an award-winning restaurant offering a variety of Mediterranean-inspired lunch and dinner options. Dishes range from wraps and salads to soups and meat platters, offering a choice to suit every palate. Falafel King also offers an array of beverages including coffees, teas, juices and smoothies as well as appetizers such as grape leaves, spanakopita, fried cheese and falafel.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, closed.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Turkish, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual