Front Page News
Front Page News is an uptown New Orleans-themed bar & grill and feature many of the famous Louisiana dishes and beverages. It is very group-friendly and offer various sizes of platters to fit every size group and budget. It is a great view of the stores in Little Five Points in Atlanta and outdoor seating available.
- Hours: Sun - Wed, 11am - midnight; Thu, 11am - 1am; Fri, Sat, 11am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, ramp and seating.
- Founding Date: 2002
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.frontpageatlanta.com/menus/special-event-menu.html
- Specialties: Fried pickles (basket of thin sliced pickles lightly dusted in corn flour and fried, honey mustard dip)
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: New Orleans entrees like Jambalaya, Gumbo and Etouffee.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Greek, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood, Soul Food, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Seafood Gumbo (New Orleans blend of crawfish, oysters, crab, shrimp, peppers, onion, celery & bayou spices.)
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Gumbo Ya-Ya (Rich and hearty gumbo, blend of chicken, andouille sausage, peppers, okra, onion, celery and secret seasonings.)
- Price level: $$
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: None