Pet Supplies "Plus" got its start in 1988 by Jack Berry and Harry Shallop,and has since expanded to include more than 240 locations across the U.S. The pet supply stores are patterned after grocery store style layouts and pride themselves on offering low prices and a wide selection of pet products. This location carries fish, bird, reptile, dog and cat products, including aquariums, pet beds, feeding bowls, collars, leashes, carriers, grooming supplies, treats, food and toys. Pets are allowed in the store, so you can see how your furry friend will react to your new purchases before you bring them home. Visit the Pet Supplies "Plus" website for more information about the retail chain.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access
- Payments accepted: Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pet supplies, aquariums, pet beds, feeding bowls, collars, leashes, carriers, grooming supplies, treats, food, toys
- Parking: Free lot
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Pet shop specialties: Birds, Cats, Dogs, Fish, Reptiles