The Highland Inn
The Highland Inn is a historical gem and a highlight of the Virginia Highland area. The hotel features spacious rooms, free Wi-Fi and free cable — and an added feature is its close proximity to downtown Atlanta. This neighborhood is very pedestrian friendly, with movies and other entertainment, restaurants, and shopping all within walking distance. Visit the website to make reservations, to learn more about the hotel and to view pictures of the rooms.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: This hotel features ground-level rooms and handicap-accessible parking and restrooms.
- Founding Date: 1927
- Reach: Local
- Facilities: ATMs/banks, Convention center, Entertainment, Luggage storage, Meeting rooms, Recreational facilities
- Transportation: Bus, Shuttle
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Part of a chain: No
- Level: Mid-scale
- Services: Bar/restaurant, Reservations
- Room features: Coffee maker, Internet connection, Safe
- Pets allowed: Yes