The Highland Psych Collaborative
The Highland Psych Collaborative is a mental health practice in the Atlanta area. It offers evidence-based psychotherapy treatment services for children and adults. Individual, couple, and group sessions are available. The practice director is Dr. Ana Adelstein.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8 pm & Sun 10 am - 5 pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Providers do not work directly with insurance companies, but are happy to submit out-of-network claims directly on your behalf.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Affiliations: American Psychological Association Positive Impact Atlanta World Professional Association for Transgender Health
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Group therapy, Outpatient
- Type: Psychologist