The Warren City Club is a membership club with limited use for non-members, but many say a visit as a non-member will make you inquire about membership. The club offers dining and brunch every Sunday.
It offers classy cuisine and decor in its turn-of-the-century location and is located above the Dark Horse Tavern on the intersection of N. Highland and Greenwood avenues. The crowd is mature and many come here after work and on weekends for a relaxing wind-down. But don’t let that
fool you, The Warren has the only dance floor in the neighborhood and it definitely a lively vibe. You may visit the website to learn more about membership, events and information on renting space for parties and other occasions.
- Hours: Wed - Sat, 6pm - 3am; Sun, 10am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Call for assistance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.thewarrencityclub.com/dinner-menu/
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bistro
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Dancing, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Late-night, Romantic