Located in the historic Inman Park neighborhood, this cozy award-winning restaurant is in a century-old building and has been in business for nine years. Chef Jason Hill is the owner and has been featured on Fox 5 news. Choose from a variety of appetizers and entrees such as salmon, oysters, calamari, tuna, kobe beef, rack of lamb and much more. Enjoy the American/Southern cuisine that is definitely unique.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30pm - 10pm; Fri. Sat, 5:30 - 11pm; Sun, 5:30pm - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Signature dishes: All natural iron skillet-fried half chicken, molasses-rubbed pork tenderloin
- Executive chef: Jason Hill
- Atmosphere: Romantic